DOWNTIME Just Became PREDICTABLE.
82% of companies have experienced unplanned downtime over the past three years.*
What Does Unplanned Downtime Cost You Each Year?
One study shows that unplanned downtime can cost a company as much as $260,000 per hour*. You know better than anyone how much it costs your company. Profit, capacity, and productivity are lost while labor costs per unit, overtime costs, and maintenance costs increase.
The Hidden Costs of Unplanned Downtime
- Production schedule disruption
- Lost production volume
- Missed deliveries to your customer
- Overtime pay to catch up production
- Higher labor cost per unit
What Is Unique about MHmax?
MHmax is a game-changing predictive technology specifically designed to reduce your unplanned downtime.
- Only MHmax offers a tailored high-value sensor package paired with Makino's proprietary machine learning software to monitor key machine functional areas that are critical to the health of the machine.
- Relying on 15 years of customer support data in different production scenarios, Makino engineers identified the leading causes of unplanned downtime and the important warning signs to maximize machine performance.
- Only MHmax offers a high-value IoT sensor package paired with Makino’s proprietary machine learning software that continually monitors critical parts.
- MHmax has a unique IoT self-learning capability, able to gather and analyze thousands of data points to monitor the status of the machine and predict failures before they happen.
- MHmax also sends an email or text to alert you to developing performance trends so you can take action before downtime.